How much would your mother appreciate a newly remodeled and beautifully organized closet this Mother’s Day? We’re happy to help you give the best gift ever. Check out our six simple steps for upgrading closet space!
- We start with quality. We use only quality materials and hardware, so your mom’s new closet system will stand up to daily use for years and still look great. All cabinetry is custom manufactured to your exact specifications using computer-aided design and manufacturing. Your final product will fit your space like a glove.
- Choose your finish. Choose from several standard beautiful wood grain finishes or lightly textured stippled finishes. Several colors are available to match any décor. (Check them out at here!)
- Pick your door & drawer style. Whatever style you prefer—clean and contemporary, traditional or classic—you’re sure to find something you like with Ideal Closet Solutions. We don’t offer “collections” like many other manufacturers. We give you choices to create your own look without being bound by standard, pre-determined selections. (See more options here!)
- Add functionality. We have several custom accessories to add organizational functionality to each closet. With a large variety of rods, baskets, bins and racks, you can personalize your space to work the way you want it to. Heavy-duty full extension glides let you access every inch of storage space while their smooth chrome finish eliminates snags. (View the accessories we have to offer here!)
- Finish your space with the details: countertops, handles and pulls. Choose Meganite or laminate countertops, and from dozens of styles, colors and finishes for handles and pulls. (View our selection of handles and pulls here!)
- Final touch: get a handle on your closet. No closet design is complete without careful attention to the final details: hardware for the doors and drawers. More than just simple utilitarian hardware, handles add the final touch of decorative flair to your design.
Do you think this could be the perfect gift to celebrate your hardworking, amazing mother? If interested, give us a call at 513-562-7542 to discuss pricing and timelines. We guarantee she’ll love it!